REFUND POLICY OF KANGAROO STUDIES PVT. LTD. (KSPL)
The refund policy does not cover the following:
- Visa Application charges paid to respective Visa Office
- Any amount paid through us to the University/Institute through us but not to us.
The KSPL processing charges will be refunded as per below policy;
- If the applicant withheld any important information necessary for processing of the application.
- If there is any change in the immigration policies and the applicant withdraw the application due to this reason.
- Delay in processing time.
- Delay in processing application by Institute/University.
- Delay in processing application by High Commission of any country.
- Rejection on basis of non-genuine/non-verifiable documents submitted.
- Rejection on basis of interview conducted by High Commission of any country.
- Rejection for offer of place by an Institution or University.
- Rejection for Confirmation of Enrolment by Institution or University.
- Rejection of VISA application or offer letter application due to any changes beyond agency's control.
- Any amounts paid to book accommodation, travel, pickup via the agency.
- For loss of any document in circumstances beyond the control of Agency.
- Rejection of offer of place or VISA application due to any changes in the applicant's/client's circumstances that are not reported/updated to the agency in writing.
Maximum upto 50% percent of the processing charges will be refunded in case the visa application is declined due to an error on part of visa application processing by Kangaroo Studies Pvt. Ltd. which includes the below mentioned points and no other kinds of errors is acceptable
- Include any unacceptable document with visa application
- Error in calculation of funds required for visa purpose in case of student visa application
- In case the applicant withdraws the visa application due to change in any of his/her circumstances before or after the file lodgment Rs. 10,000/- will be charged from the applicant.
If the applicant wishes to withdraw the application due to any unforeseen circumstance like death of an immediate family member, the full processing charges would be refunded provided the applicant provides the necessary and sufficient documentary evidence to support the claim.
The applicant needs to submit written application to refund.
- All applications will be responded back within 10 working days after receipt of complete supporting documentations and written application by the student.
- The complete refund application needs to be forwarded to [message_box title="Kangaroo Studies Pvt. Ltd. 411, 4th floor, Kirti Shikhar, District Centre Janakpuri New Delhi-110058 Telephone: +91-11- 2551 6114 / 2559 1408, Mobile No. 91-98713-38095 Fax No.:91-11-25536114" color="blue"]