As a foreign student at the local universities or polytechnics with a student pass, can I do part-time work during term time?

Foreign students are not allowed to engage in any form of employment in Singapore, whether during term time or vacation time, unless they are granted Work Pass exemption under the Employment of Foreign Manpower (Work Pass Exemptions) Notification. The details of the exemption notification, which includes foreign students on vacation and part time employment of foreign students, are shown below.